- What is man to do next?
- If you have vested interest in the ongoing game you are frightened by anything that might change.
- The incredible assumption that society is the way it is and has always been that way.
- If we could truly collaborate with our fellow man there is enough to go around.
- Man has built a whole ethic about not having enough.
- All wars are civil wars because all men are brothers.
- We’ve been trained for individual differences to stand out.
- Move from competitive to collaborative enterprise.
- The ways we are different are learned; garbs we wear.
- Panic that we would cease to exist.
- Trust your nervous system.