There was someone I was to meet. I’d arrived at an apartment, up in the
hills, expensive. A family next door had a little house and each of the
bedrooms were another cabin, nestled in the hillside. I never met the
person but it felt great to be there. There were many others and they
all knew what to do. Even though I didn’t know what to do I felt
welcome. I never met who I was to meet.
What changed with my yoga routine?
- Shower in the evening – means I don’t have to get up so early.
- Eat breakfast at work while reading the morning emails – means I
can get up at ten to seven and still have a 50 min stretch and a 40 min
- Find a book/video that isn’t too progressive, is nurturing and safe – I use Basic Yoga For Dummies.
- Feel safe, that nothing is going to happen
- Feel that you fundamentally want to do this, and enjoy it.